WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER SKIP A TIRES ROTATION
Tire rotation is all about moving the existing tires from one wheel to the other, either back to front, left to right or diagonally. This
exercise is important as the tires have the tendency to wear unevenly. While the front tires experience wear on the outside edges, the rear
tires wear more evenly. Ignoring tire rotation for a longer period would make the front tires degrade much faster, leading to expensive
SIGNS THAT YOUR TIRES NEED A ROTATION : There are various indicators, including
Uneven tire wear: This can be checked by measuring the tread depth of the tires at multiple spots. Variation in tread depth or
uneven wear patterns can be easily identified by a certified technician.
- Uneven tread wear: Tires on the front axle have different wear effect than the tires on the rear axle.
Noise and vibration: Unevenly worn tires cause abnormal noises and vibration on the road, especially in the steering wheel.
IMPORTANCE OF TIRE ROTATION : It is very important to rotate the tires as part of the regular-scheduled vehicle
maintenance. It has many benefits:
- Ensures that each tire receives the same amount of wear
- Keeps all the tires in good condition for longer duration and improve fuel efficiency
- Helps the car to run optimally, without damaging the critical or expensive components
- Prolongs the life of the tires considerably
- Prolongs the life of suspension components due to reduced vibrations
- Lets the driver enjoy smoother and comfortable drive